Currently I have several openings for PhD students in the field of Data Management or Information Security. The detailed requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Engineering in well-known universities. Preferences are given to applicants with some research experience.
- Good programming skills in at least one mainstream language such as Java, Python and C++.
- Good reading/writing skills in English. Preferences are given to applicants who score 80+ in TOEFL (iBT) or 6.5+ in IELTS.
Remuneration is highly competitive. If you are awarded Hong Kong PhD Fellowships (HKPFS), you can receive 20k HKD (equiv. to 2.5k USD) monthly and other matching benefits by the university/department.
Those interested please send your CV, publication, and/or transcripts to Dr. Haibo Hu at email@example.com
1. Dr. Haibo Hu’s website： www.haibohu.org
2. Applied Security, Trust and Privacy Lab: http://www.astaple.com/
3. Information about HKPFS application with Hong Kong Polytechnic University: http://www.polyu.edu.hk/ro/hkphd-fellowship/en/